1665Re: [xenu-usergroup] gzip encoding not supported in 1.3.9 beta?

    Aug 29, 2013
      Hi Mark,
      It is not sending such a header.
      If your server works properly, it shouldn't send anything encrypted
      unless getting such a header.
      However I'm working on something. I hope that a "nightly build" will be
      available withing a few days / weeks.