1458Re: [xenu-usergroup] Re: release candidate

    May 18, 2011
      Hi Tara,

      While what you do write does make sense, the problem is that I should
      report dup titles only if the pages itself are not duplicates, i.e. it
      is all connected. So if I would seperate the three, I would have to do
      through my URL lists three times instead of just once, i.e. it would be
      even slower. For a website with 70000 URLs, the manager statistics
      currently take about 15 seconds. Sure, I could just write the segments
      into temporary files and then put it back together, but that would also
      be more work...

      So I'll keep this mail but wait if more people complain about that :-)

      I might also separate that part of the report from the manager section
      and create a "SEO fans" section...

      Tilman