1252Re: [xenu-usergroup] Xenu keeps deleting itself?

    Feb 6, 2010
      Another thing to try is that after it happens, look into the event logs
      in the control center, and into the logs of any security software
      (antivirus, antispy) you have installed to see if it mentions anything.

      Btw, the current version is 1.3.5,
      http://home.snafu.de/tilman/XENU.ZIP
      and there's also a nice beta here.

      On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 23:33:49 -0800, Mark Findlay wrote:

      >No, I'm just on my home computer, and all other programs install and run
      >just fine. Oddest thing I ever saw.
      >

      >Mark

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic