1044Re: Version 1.3 released

  • Lars Ekdahl
    Jan 7, 2009

      > I've quietly released version 1.3, and haven't made the announcement in
      > the other mailing list yet (will do this in a few days):
      > http://home.snafu.de/tilman/XENU.ZIP
      >
      > The major improvements are the international charset, the google maps,
      > the "ID=" anchor and the GraphViz export.
      >
      > Tilman
      Do love the possibility to create a sitemap. Have done it now for quite a while in your beta

      Howevern in the final release, when one use File -->Report it first try┬┤s to start making a
      sistemap and it goes one for quite a time. If I press Abort in the dialog box I now get the
      report but no sitemap. I do that OK by manually File --> Create Google sitemap file

      Is this a bug? I am using Firefox/3.0.5.

      With Internet Explorer 8 beta I do get a report ( after closong create a sitemap) but when I
      mouse click i.e. Broken links, broken links, ordered by links, nothing happens
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic