OT: NZ earthquake

  • pdogacres
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2010
      Just checking to make sure that Garth is OK, as I don't know what part of NZ he lives in. Has anyone heard from him since the quake?
    • Garth Thornton
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010
        Thanks; I'm in Wellington, 200 miles north and no problems.
        Regards,
        Garth

        > Just checking to make sure that Garth is OK, as I don't know what part of
        > NZ he lives in. Has anyone heard from him since the quake?
      • Stacey Hill
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010
          last I checked he is in Wellington - I am a CHCH person but I am currently in
          melbourne on holiday.  Checked in with my people and its all ok, lots of mess to
          cleanup

          stacey
        • juliette (bodhi-creations)
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010
            glad you and yours are OK, saw the mess on tv,.... my goodness.!!

            "art is in the soul of the artist, not in the medium"
            http://www.bodhi-creations.com/blog.html
            www.bodhi-creations.com
            www.bodhi-creations.nl
            http://waarneming.nl/user/photos/62674