Re: [XD] Any ETA on the new update?

  • vinceplourde2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2005
      --- In xenodreamers@yahoogroups.com, Garth Thornton <garthst@p...>
      wrote:

      > I should have learnt by now not to give ETA's. Feature development
      is
      > complete, it is just cosmetics, a few technical issues and
      > documentation, and that takes as long as it takes.
      >

      > Regards,
      > Garth

      Sounds good to me, I ain't in no rush!

      All I have to say is lots of thanks for creating a program that
      allows me to express myself. I could'nt draw stick figures if my
      life depended on it! : )

      But quite a few people comented positively on the artwork I created
      with the help of Xenodream.

      I can't put a price on that!

      vince