Re ETA of Xenodream 1.5

  • Malcolm Dennis
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2004
      Hi just thought I would ask if the new version of Xenodream will be
      available by Xmas.
    • Garth Thornton
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2004
        Hi Malcom,
        > Hi just thought I would ask if the new version of Xenodream will be
        > available by Xmas.

        Yes. There were some problems with the MSI version of the installer so
        I had to make a different one, which is still in testing. We also have
        some website issues to resolve, and will try to minimize the impact on
        the release date. I'm sorry it's taking so long.

        Regards,
        Garth
      • Pat Bratina
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 23, 2004
          Hi Garth,

          How do I download XD 1.5?

          My order number is 1663 and was placed on 03/19/2003. It is registered to Pat Bratina.

          Thanks and have a happy holiday.

          Pat

          "The path from dreams to success does exist. May you have the vision to find it, the courage to get onto it and the perseverance to follow it." Kalpana Chawla