XD freezes when applying presets

  • fractalwonder
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2002
      Hello Everyone,
      My name is Kathi. I have been having problems trying to render the
      Presets. When I click "Apply" for the selected preset, the program
      freezes. I waited as long as an hour, and it's still the same. Do I
      need to reinstall this program?
    • shoodshood
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
        Hi, Kathi!

        Sounds strange to me - how about giving us a 'step-by-step' of what
        you are doing along with an upload of your xep file. I don't think a
        reload should be necessary.

        Stan

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
          I pick a starters, then render it, then stop it. Go to Lighting
          Presets and pick one. Then click "Apply". Thats when the "Freeze"
          happens. I can't do anything at that point. My processor is 886Mhz
          and my Memory is 512MB. I don't have any other programs running at
          the same time.

          Kathi