Message loops

  • N0WIQ
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010
    Hi Group,

    The issue is: When I leave this Message service loop running and my
    computer Fedora 11 go into a screen saver and lock the screen logging
    back into my computer takes an inordinate amount of time. It should be
    noted: I launch this function with a button on my main GUI
    (RadioControl) and I don't get the delay if my program is waiting in its
    main message loop. I am confused?

    --
    Kerry N0WIQ
    My web site URL is: