Re: [xbasic] Examples Of Code

  • Vincent Voois
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
      XBasic comes with a Demo folder that contains a load of source-code files.
      Most work out-of the box, some of them contain deliberate mistakes so you have to fix them yourself (and show you've learned something)

      ccearnheart wrote:
      > Where can I find some examples of source code that involve I/O on the
      > screen, text only, and deals with mathematical formulas, embeded data,
      > and logic,i.e. if then else? Also For or Do loops.

      > .

    • ccearnheart
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2008
        Thanks very much.

        I thought I had downloaded all the xbasic files, but the ones I do
        have do not have a demo folder. Please direct me to the correct
        location.

        Thanks in advance.

        --- In xbasic@yahoogroups.com, Vincent Voois <vvoois@...> wrote:

        > XBasic comes with a Demo folder that contains a load of source-code
        files.
        > Most work out-of the box, some of them contain deliberate mistakes
        so you have to fix them yourself (and show you've learned something)

        > ccearnheart wrote:
        > > Where can I find some examples of source code that involve I/O on
        the
        > > screen, text only, and deals with mathematical formulas, embeded
        data,
        > > and logic,i.e. if then else? Also For or Do loops.

        > > .

      • Steve Gunhouse
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2008
          Do you have a file called ahello.x? If you have that, then you have what
          should have been in the demos folder. Any file ending in .x is a program
          source file in XBasic.

          --
          Steve Gunhouse