Unconstrained by economic interests, bureaucracy, or schedules, this is the shared central library and communications center for the xWork/New Ways to Work program under The Commons. It offers a free, public, discussion space, flexible repository of information, tools and counsel for people and groups who feel that we are missing the boat on the concept of work and knowledge building - and that technology, got right, can have an important role in this process Best way to access the various parts and tools of this forum is through the xWork home page . First-time visitors are invited to read the Welcoming Note.
Interested in getting together for one on one or group discussions and presentations through free video or voice conferencing? Check out our free IP Communications Bridge. Once you have tried it, you will put it to work in ways you had doubtless not yet thought about. If you have questions or need help, you can reach us by clicking here.
- Communications and Networking
- Jan 4, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.