FW: Travel time use in the information age

  • Wetzel Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      Can any of you folk (or your contacts) follow Andrew Braddock's example and
      please help Juliet Jain with details of commuter clubs etc. and how paxs use
      their time on trains, buses, cars and boats for the daily commute?

      Dave
      Dave Wetzel; Vice-Chair; Transport for London.
      Windsor House. 42-50 Victoria Street. London. SW1H 0TL. UK
      Tel: 020 7941 4200
      Windsor House is close to New Scotland Yard. Buses 11, 24, 148, 211 and
      N11 pass the door.
      Nearest Tube: St. James's Park Underground station.
      Nearest mainline stations: Waterloo and Victoria (Both a walk or short
      bus ride).