Taxi operations in Mumbai (and elsewhere)

  • eric.britton@ecoplan.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2004
      Friday, June 11, 2004, Paris, France, Europe

      As our long time colleagues Brendan Finn and Bina Balakrishnan point out in the pair of attached emails to the Sustran group, a most interesting dialogue on taxi operations and innovation is opening up there which has application in most parts of the world. While the immediate focus of the discussions is the present situation in Mumbai, the issues are ones that face just about all of us.

      Fortunately if you want to catch up on these exchanges, all you have to do is go to the New Mobility Agenda at http://newmobility.org and click the Discussion Groups, and there at the very top the email library of The Sustainable Transport Action Network for Asia & the Pacific is right at the top of the pile.

      Recommended.

      Eric Britton