Withrington paper discussions

  • Eric Britton (EcoPlan, Paris)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003

      Dear Focus Friends,

      I would like to propose that each of us take care to ensure that the exchanges on our forum are appropriate and interesting for the group as a whole.  May I suggest that a certain number of the emails that we have received of late concerning these “Factsheets” might more appropriately be handled through private exchanges.

      Therefore, I would now like to propose that we give Paul – who has been very helpful in exposing his ideas and from time  to time his passions and preferences here – one last chance to make the point about the debate as he sees it. Other than that, I invite us to move on to new topics and discussions, not least because it’s a big world out there and there is an awful lot going on in our sector that invites these sorts of thoughtful open peer exchanges.

      I look forward to seeing what happens next.

      With all good wishes,

      Eric Britton

      The Commons __ technology, economy, society__

      Day phone: +331 4326 1323 Mobile: +336 80 96 78 79

      24 hour Fax/Voicemail hotline: +1 888 677-4866

      http://ecoplan.org/   IP Videoconference: 81.65.50.132

      Email: ecoplan.adsl@...    URL www.ecoplan.org