Universal Access - first brainstorm

  • eric britton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 6:51 AM
      Facebook

      Working paper prepared to support what I believe just may turn out to be a highly innovative and useful conference on topic of "Universal Access" It's really quite a creative concept, and I am glad to have been asked to provide feedback and ideas for their 2012 conference at UNESCO. If you wish to have a look, please contact and I can send on a password. As always, feedback and views much appreciated.

      Eric Britton

      3:11pm Apr 25

      Working paper prepared to support what I believe just may turn out to be a highly innovative and useful conference on topic of "Universal Access" It's really quite a creative concept, and I am glad to have been asked to provide feedback and ideas for their 2012 conference at UNESCO. If you wish to have a look, please contact and I can send on a password. As always, feedback and views much appreciated.

      networkdispatches.wordpress.com

      This entry was posted on 25 April 2011, 10:59 and is filed under advisory, Dispatch, event. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0.