New SMART Innovations Blog, Fall 08 e-News, and upcoming events!

  • Eric Britton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2008
      Dear Friend of SMART,

      I'm happy to announce the launch of INSPIREMOBILITY, SMART's new innovations
      blog, where you can find (and send) wide ranging innovations related to
      sustainable transportation in urban regions around the world. Find the blog
      link in SMART's Fall '08 e-News (#7) at
      <http://um-smart.org/resources/enews/080901.html>.

      Meanwhile, please mark your calendar with the following SMART-related events
      (also detailed in e-News #7):

      * September 8: June New Mobility meeting video stream has arrived on SMART
      site(<http://um-smart.org/resources/enews_events.html>)

      * September 23: Tiago Farias - Distinguished Speaker Series (focus: energy &
      fuel solutions)

      * October 23: Tech Know Forum (focus PHEV's & the SMART Grid). Note: special
      rates and seating for SMART Learning Community before September 15

      I hope you've had a great summer and are looking forward to an exciting New
      Mobility-filled fall season.

      Sincerely,
      Susan Zielinski
      Managing Director, SMART (<http://um-SMART.org>)

      P.S. To unsubscribe to SMART e-News and mailings please email
      unsubscribeSMARTnews@... with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

      P.P.S. We apologize if you've received this message more than once due to a
      minor server glitch.