Re: I NEED ASSISTANCE: Useable BTU's per Cubic Foot, and per Pound (weight)

  • hhowderd
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2006
      YES, Daryl Oster-- that is exactly what I want someone else to do.
      And it sounds like you know just how to do it !

      I would think that you might make a fortune in checks from Yahoo
      or Google, if you put this up. ( Although you are correct,
      I don't know much about the internet business.)

      What I was thinking, was that when it comes time to design
      our "small vehicle for inteller space" about the good way to go
      would be by the "supply ahead" concept. Would be very useful to have
      the computer navigation system do the hunting !

      I really don't think it will come down to deciding only one fuel.
      we might have to take in what we can reasonably get !

      Thank you so much for your textbook ideas !

      howard finch, USA
      Karl Bevins, mentor

      Copyright October the 3rd, 2006 4:25pm in the EAST
      all rights reserved