I'm gay Jayme's and here are some free movies.

  • tom_ireland_82@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2005
      Site of the month is --- www.FLASHYGUYS.com --- tonnes of free movies. .........................

      .

      I found this great free movie site...
      You guys know how much I love watching video of guys doing everything and anything - and now I've found FlashyGuys.com.

      FlashyGuys.com has a huge list of links to free movies - no popups and crap like that which I hate. The movies aren't that long but there is a huge selection.

      And it is updated DAILY!!! It is an amazing site.

      www.FlashyGuys.com

      I've still been modelling of course.
      I'm back in Australia now after spending the northern summer in San Diego.

      Summer down-under is kicking off and I'm spending tonnes of time at the beach. I got approached (at the beach) by a guy called Mark who runs the website SpeedoPics.com to do some modelling.

      I've had a shoot so far and it was hot - it was a threesome scene and the other 2 guys were gorgous.

      SpeedoPics.com is an exclusive gay website. Membership is only open to a strict number of people and it is one of the best sites I've seen.

      There is a huge preview area so you can check it out.

      www.SpeedoPics.com

      .

      Yahoo Group of the month....

      This is a great group - tonnes of pics and it has been around for ever. I was going through the groups I'm a member of yesterday and found this one which I joined 4 years ago - there aren't too many groups that last that long.

      DannyRichards Yahoo Group

      .

      OK guys - I'm off to the gym.

      Till next time.... Love Jaymes.

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      Outster - Cum Here For Gay PornOutster - Cum Here For Gay PornOutster - Cum Here For Gay PornOutster - Cum Here For Gay Porn