Two Bisexual guys and a girl.

  • tom_ireland_82@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      You idea of fun? Then check out www.FlashyGuys.com/bisexual.asp ..... .........................
      Two bisexual guys and a girl!!!

      My name is Lauren and I am an actress in the adult industry. In the past I have done mainly lesbian work making movies for various websites. But over the last 6 months after meeting the 2 bisexual guys out on the town one night everything has changed.

      That night was amazing and since then the only work I've done is bisexual threesomes - two guys and lucky ME. I've got some free pics online - link is below. They are hot and if a MMF threesome is your cup of tea - you are going to love it.

      Cya - Love Lauren XXXOOO