Famke Janssen

  • fb100100
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2002
      I believe that X2 is one of the most anticipated sequels of next
      year. I know I can't wait to see it! My favorite X-Men of the bunch
      is Jean grey played by Fmake Janssen. She is so hot!!! She is in
      the new movie I Spy starring Eddie Murphy and Owen Wilson. I saw the
      trailer at http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/ispy/ and this looks
      like it will be a HUGE blockbuster of a hit! I will definitely be
      waiting in line on opening night.