24 season two DVD

  • Some Noise
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
      woohow!!
      24 Season two on DVD is coming out on Septermber 9th!! That's great!
      One of my favorite series in 7 discs with all the 24 episodes from
      the second season, and each episose covers one hour of the day! Very
      creative, isn't?
      The DVD's has a lot of special features like 44 deleted scenes.. and
      I'm curious to see that scenes...
      I got those info from foxstore.com, they have the dvd for pre-order...

      Anyone else into 24?
    • x2xmen2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
        i dont see it can you give a link