Damn Good Movie... no spoilers!

  • cinnamoons
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      Hey guys!

      Just saw X2. Damn good movie! the trailers didn't do it justice by
      a long shot! especially the Jean storyline that was soooo
      understated!

      great FX! great energy! Nightcrawler was just as I love him and
      the other characters were true to themselves although Cyclops
      is the 'where's Waldo' of this movie! But something tells me that
      we'll see lots more of him in X3!!

      Can't wait!

      Way to go! (now you guys move your asses and run as soon as
      you can... no fly! so that we can chat without spoiling it for
      anyone!)