OMG!!! I have seen the new X-2 trailer! It is UNBELIEVABLE!!!

  • Don XP :) <darthjedix22@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2003
      OH MY GOD, THIS TRAILER ROCKS!!!!!

      I am telling you, X-2 will be a HUGE movie event of the year,
      Guranteed!

      I saw the trailer last night, with the DareDevil movie.

      Everything is BETTER than I expected! This X-men 2 trailer IS
      Absolutly SPETACULAR!!!

      You WILL crap your pants when you see it, trust me! :) I mean, the
      scale of this sequel is HUGE. My jaws dropped as soon as I saw how
      great it was.

      I think the General Public and you X-men fans will be BLOWN AWAY
      like I did.

      Because when I see this X-men 2 trailer I DON'T see JUST a Comicbook
      Sci-Fi/Action film; it has MORE substance. More than Spider-man,
      more than DareDevil, IMO.

      What I see? I see well-acted, well directed drama; and I see BIG
      suspense (missing from 1st movie); I see ANOTHER movie with the
      quality of Apt Pupil and Usual Suspect. Then I see Wonderful Special
      Effects, Cool customes, adult humor/wit and Fight sequences.

      A GOOD drama always come first, and this is why X-men 1 was SO GOOD
      to me. And, why X-2 WILL continue to RULE!!! Bryan Singer made sure
      X-men 2 is like Termiantor 2 to Terminator... Lord, I CAN'T WAIT! I
      WANT this trailer ONLINE NOW, so I can Analyse it frame-by-frame.

      Thank you, Bryan Singer!

      I definately want them to make a lots of money, so they can make
      other GREAT sequels with Beast, Psylocke, Gambit, etc in them!!!

      So, Hype this baby up, and Spread the LOVE for this movie! ;)

      I really CAN'T wait to see it again, but I don't have time to see DD
      again. However, by the looks of it, the trailer will probably not
      come online until next week :(

      Argh, I hate waiting!!!

      DareDevil (while pretty cool) got NOTHING on X-men!

      Here are the Dialogs/Hilights of this trailer:

      Bobby's Mother: "Can't you try not being a mutant?" Iceman then
      Freezes Coffee.

      Kitty Pryde Phasing thru the floor, Colossus changes into steel.

      Bobby kisses Rogue, Rogue exhales and Cold air comes out!

      SWAT team to several Mutants include Wolverine "Drop your knives and
      put your hands up!". Wolverine "I CAN'T"

      Cyclops and Jean exchanging Love words...

      Cyclops shoots optic blast directly at Jean while she uses her
      telekinesis to deflect it!

      Storm creates Tornadoes!!! (Spetacular effect)

      And, Storm says "It's about to get very cold in here"

      Iceman FREEZES Enemy

      NightCrawler Flips, attacks, teleports...flips attacks...BAMF!

      Deathstrike with long-Clawed hands "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon"
      at Wolverine

      Pyro Creates huge explosion

      Wolverine get tamed by a CAT! :D

      P.S: Oh well, what am I complaining? At least I've seen it. :D Many
      of you have yet to see it.

      WOW!!!