FW: Governor Huckabee's Show

  • Scheduler
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2008

      A message from Phillip Hinson-Fair Tax Southeastern Regional Director

      FairTax Supporters & Grassroots Leaders:
      As you know, Governor Huckabee elevated the profile of the FairTax significantly during his Presidential campaign.  Now he has his own weekend show on FoxNews which I understand has been getting very good ratings.  I also understand that he has continued to use that forum to educate Americans on the need for fundamental tax reform, specifically the FairTax.

      You can show your support to FoxNews for providing this forum by sending an e-mail to
      Huckmail@...

      We need to let the major media outlets know that there are enough FairTax supporters out here to make a place for our issue in their programming line-ups.

      Phil Hinson

    • rob st. john
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2008
        Howdy Phil,

        After this last election I am more convinced the only way we are going to be able to rein in an increasing and increasingly out-of-control federal government where the majority vote themselves largess out of the pockets of others is to implement a flat or national sales tax...ONLY.  A quiet and bloodless revolution to take back our lives from the politicos.  Thanks for your dedication.

        Sincerely,
        Rob

        Huckmail@foxnews. com