FairTax at the Wyoming Farm Bureau

  • jason_fairtax_houston
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hello FairTax supporter:

      We have an exciting opportunity for volunteers to hand out
      information about
      the FairTax at the Wyoming Farm Bureau Federation 87th Annual
      Meeting on
      both Friday, November 10th and Saturday, November 11th. This is a
      great
      opportunity to educate more people on how the FairTax benefits them.

      We need volunteers to work this event. You would be there to man the
      booth
      which will consist of handing out FairTax literature and answering
      basic
      questions about the FairTax.

      The show hours are: Friday, November 10th from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00
      p.m. and
      Saturday, November 11th from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

      Location: The mallway of the Parkway Plaza in Casper at 123 West E
      St.,
      Casper, WY 82601.

      If you have the time and are willing to help, please contact Angie
      either by
      responding to this e-mail (angie.choueifati@...) or by
      calling (713)
      963-9023, ext. 9614 by Monday, November 8th.

      Thank you for your support!

      Heather Buchanan
      www.FairTax.org
      1-800-FAIRTAX