FairTax Letter Writing - Mar 8

  • Larry Whittington
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2006
      Letter Writing

      Please send a copy of your letters to media@....  AFFT needs to know how well the word is getting out and where we might focus our efforts for maximum effect.

      When you're published please send the link to me.  I'll share it with all the other FairTax letter writers.

      Letter Writing Opportunities

      Mary Dalrymple, AP Tax Writer,  http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/03/05/D8G5IMNG0.html  " Cheating on Taxes Becomes Bigger Taboo "
      (thanks for the link to Bill Spillane, CA State Director)

      The article reports that Americans are not too happy with people cheating on taxes.  Our sense of Fair Play is stronger than ever.  America is ready for FairTax.

      Respond to:

      (AP writers shield their personal email addresses well.  If you can find the one for Mary Dalrymple, please let me know. )

      comments@... ,   White House phone  202-456-1111fax 202-456-2461

      letters@... ,       The Hill
      letters@... ,  Washington Post
      wsj.ltrs@... ,          Wall Street Journal
      letters@... ,    New York Times

       " We only get real tax reform if the president of the United States says 'I want it, I want to do it and I'm going to spend political capital to make it happen.' This president is prepared to spend political capital to make it happen, " Snow said.  He added that Bush wants to make the tax code simpler, fairer and able to promote more savings and growth in the U.S. economy. "

      Treasury Secretary Snow continues in the article to say that the President doesn't want to show his tax reform cards too soon.  Sounds reasonable..  and provides FairTaxers incentive to make sure the President knows that FairTax is the best plan.  He needs to know too that voter support for FairTax is huge and growing daily.

      comments@... ,   White House phone  202-456-1111fax 202-456-2461

      letters@... ,       The Hill
      letters@... ,  Washington Post
      wsj.ltrs@... ,          Wall Street Journal
      letters@... ,    New York Times

      FairTax in the Media

      Glenn Podhola, MI,            March 5, Monroe Evening News, Monroe, MI,  no link available.

      James Hannah, Jr.,  GA,  March 5, Barrow County Newspaper, no link available

      "My kind of loyalty was loyalty to one's country, not to its institutions or its officeholders."  -  Mark Twain