XRC error with a dialog generated by wxDesigner

  • Long
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2010
      Hello,

      I created a dialog using wxDesigner, latest version (2.2).  I generated the XRC file.  However, when I load the dialog in my app, I get an XRC error message that reads something like this: "no spacer/sizer/windows in sizeritem object."  What did I do wrong?

      I my dialog, I do have spacers and nested sizers.  I tried removing the spacers but still got the same error message.  Please help.  Thanks.

      -Long
    • Robert Roebling
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2010
        Hi Long,

        can you send me the *.wdr file that produces the wrong
        XRC files, please? Also, what version of wxWidgets are
        you using and what code to load the XRC.

        You can send the files to the mail address below.

        Regards,

        Robert

        --
        wxDesigner Software e.K.