wxAstroCapture - Windows linuX Astronomy Capture
This group is dedicated to the multi-platform software program wxAstroCapture. Here you can solve problems and share ideas and experiences. The software is primarily intended for astronomical use, such as lunar, solar or planetary imaging using webcams.
wxAstroCapture is developed by Martin Burri and Carsten Arnholm.
The software runs on Windows XP/Vista, Linux Kubuntu/Ubuntu 8.04->10.04, Linux SuSE 10.2 and more. Please see the Links section for instructions and download information.
The screenshot at right includes an Artemis 285 image made by Tom How.
Group membership requests are moderated.
wxAstroCapture User Manual
- Jun 5, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.