Looking for clothing and gear

  • Jim Hensley
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2005
      I am just starting to put a militia kit together. Looking for good
      used clothing items XXL and any other items you might have to sell.
      Let me know what you might have to sell...JIM
    • Brynulf
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2005
        Hi Jim, A good place to look as on the revwar.com site and ofc. check
        out ebay as well as Jas.Townshend)sp?)

        Evan
        --- In wwwrevwarcommessageboard@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Hensley"
        <jhensley8@c...> wrote:

        > I am just starting to put a militia kit together. Looking for good
        > used clothing items XXL and any other items you might have to sell.
        > Let me know what you might have to sell...JIM
      • Mike
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2005
          I am also looking!

          My sizes are:

          44 coat
          16.5 neck, 33 sleeve
          34 waist
          30 inseam
          size 11 men's shoe

          also actively seeking a used Brown Bess and accessories!
          Thanks to all.

          YMHS,
          Mike.