Search for Missing Powderhorn

  • markackley2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2011
      A powder horn that sold at an estate auction in West Finley, PA in the 1990's is being sought. It is a revolutionary war relic that was made by my ancestor. I have photos of the horn and want to know the best way to find the trail leading to its current owner. It's out there somewhere. Any ideas? A photo of the horn can be found in the Album named Gehealogy, or by this url address:
      http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn55/Chriscraft_photos/Genealogy/powderhornweb.jpg