Re: Feedback to U.S. Secretary of Education Spellings through a Foru

  • Mark Schlager
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      PS I should have mentioned that Tim Magner will be speaking at NECC
      about what we are up to. It's not a big secret, just not my place to
      talk about it until he announces it publicly. I'll be there and
      would be happy to meet up with anyone who is interested (and planning
      to go to Steve's BOF).
      Mark Schlager
      Associate Director of Learning Communities
      Center for Technology in Learning
      SRI International
      333 Ravenswood Avenue, Menlo Park, CA 94025
      mark.schlager@...
      (p) 650-859-2881 (fax) 650-859-3673
      ctl.sri.com www.tappedin.org www.cltnet.org

      "Technology: It never leaves you alone"