Re: [WWWEDU] Looking for Free Advice

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2006
      HI Glenn,

      I was going over back email messages to see what I had "dropped." Spring
      break with 3 kids home ended on Monday. I am working on a book for parents
      on Internet safety and responsible use. In conjunction with this, I will
      produce a Powerpoint for events such as yours. The problem is I am
      overloaded to the max and am spinning with responsibilities and tasks. When
      this event gets closer, please contact me.

      I have attached one document on predators that you might find interesting.
      You can copy any of my cyberbullying materials that are on my site. The
      parent's material contain basic strategies.

      Nancy

      > Our district is hosting a parent info night on Internet Safety in May.
      > Would Nancy and others have time to take a peak at our wiki, and even
      > contribute to the discussion, preparation and resources?
      >
      > http://myspaceevent.wikispaces.com/Home
      >
      > Email me if you would like to contribute.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Glenn :)
      > malonege@...
      > http://PepTechTalk.BlogSpot.Com

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Cruelty, Threats, and Distress, a resource for educators, is now available
      online at http://cyberbully.org