Introduction: Nikki Sharghi

  • superstarzeus@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2005
      I would like to introduce myself to the group. My name is Nikki and I am a graduate student at St. John's University in New York (Queens campus). I am in the career change program and am interested in teaching at an elementary grade level.

      My question to the group is how are you, as teachers, integrating technology in your classrooms, what are the advantages/disadvantages and are there certain programs or lessons that you highly recommend?

      My e-mail address is superstarzeus@...

      Thank you,

      Nikki Sharghi
      Graduate student at St. John's University
      Queens, New York