Hurricane-related Lesson Plans

  • Bob Hirshon
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2005
      For K-12 teachers who wish to incorporate hurricane-related lessons into
      their curriculum, we have posted a set of them on the Science NetLinks
      home page (www.sciencenetlinks.com).

      Bob Hirshon
      Senior Project Director
      American Association for the Advancement of Science
      Washington, DC
      bhirshon@...
    • Kim Foley
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2005
        I would like to share another resource for hurricanes.

        http://www.tramline.com/sci/hurricane/index.htm

        Sincerely,
        Kim

        Kim Foley
        Tramline-Home of the Virtual Field Trip (The experts on VFTs for K-12.)
        kim@...

        DISCUSSION LIST: Fieldtrips http://www.tramline.com/list
        BOOK Virtual Field Trips: http://www.tramline.com/book
        SOFTWARE & Field Trips: http://www.tramline.com