T&L Leader of the Year Program

  • David Warlick
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2005
      This is from the T&L web site:

      Tell us how you lead by using technology in education. Enter yourself —
      or a colleague — in T&L's 2005 Leader of the Year Program.

      You inspire, encourage, empower and give wings to others' dreams. Now
      it's your turn. Technology & Learning's 2005 Leader of the Year Program
      is once again honoring K-12 administrators, technology coordinators,
      and teachers who use technology in innovative ways to help teachers
      teach and help students learn.

      We invite you to share your teaching, training, and managing success
      stories with our judges. Four finalists will win prizes, gain national
      recognition and be profiled in T&L's 2005 Awards Issue.

      You can learn more about the rules and entry at:

      http://www.techlearning.com/content/contest/LOY/

      -- dave --

      David F. Warlick
      The Landmark Project
      919-414-1845
      For Teachers: http://landmark-project.com/
      For Clients & the Curious: http://davidwarlick.com/
      Blog • http://davidwarlick.com/2cents/
      Podcast • http://davidwarlick.com/connectlearning/

      (cc) 2005 by David Warlick • Some Rights Reserved •
      http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.0/