Re: Two Blog Guides - Any Educational Video Blog Guides or Advice?

  • Andy Carvin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31 7:59 AM
      --- In wwwedu@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Carvin" <acarvin@e...> wrote:
      > --- In wwwedu@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Downes <Stephen.Downes@n...>
      wrote:

      > > I would think there are some guidelines specific to audio and video
      > > related to content, production and length. For example, one of the
      best
      > > video blogs I have seen is Andy Carvin's recent video 'Strolling
      > Through
      > > Kumasi Central Market'.
      > > http://www.andycarvin.com/archives/2005/07/strolling_throu.html
      > >
      > <snip>

      Almost forgot - even though I'm back in Boston, stay tuned for two
      more Ghana videos from my recent trip. I'm putting together a montage
      similar to the Kumasi market video demonstrating traditional weaving
      techniques for making Ashanti kente cloth; hopefully that won't take
      me too long to edit. I'm also working on a somewhat longer-format
      (8-10 minutes) documentary about the Buduburam refugee camp. That's
      taking a lot longer because of all the editing and writing involved in
      it. Both should be out some time in August....

      Andy Carvin
      acarvin at edc org