Re: [WWWEDU] Benefits of Web Publishing

  • BBracey@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2005
      I am trying to post this information on the digital divide site because it is
      disappearing.

      Most of the initial and some of the current research , ACOT, and the research
      that was used to establlish the work, have been taken off. You almost have to
      know the old documents and how to access them in the Way Back machine.
      The NCATE document that I posted and all references to it have been removed.

      There was also a congressional web site which was demolished that had work
      for referencing for about 10 years. OTA. The work from the NIIAC is still on
      Benton. There are also lots of documents, but the places that show these
      documents are slowly disappearing.

      I haven't looked at www.nfie.org lately, but it and the Harvard sites have
      lots of documents.

      Bonnie Bracey