21st century teachers URL now owned by Adult site

  • Andy Carvin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2001
      Hi everyone... Just in case you hadn't discovered it already, I just wanted
      to let you know that the former website of the 21st Century Teachers network
      is now a porn site. The original site, which is bookmarked on many
      educational websites, expired when 21ct shut down, but the domain was bought
      up by a company that runs adult sites. If you link to them, please be sure
      to remove the link from your site.

      Since there's a good chance that many of you might not even receive this
      message if I included the URL in it (thanks to filters), you can look it up
      if you need to by going to Yahoo.com and searching for "21st Century
      Teachers". They're still linking to the address as if it's an educational
      site. So if you link to this URL, you should probably remove it asap.

      Thanks to Arun Tripathi for pointing this out.

      thanks,
      Andy Carvin
      acarvin@...