More multimedia blogging from the DNC in Boston

  • Andy Carvin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      I've added a bunch of new entries to my blog covering my lunchtime walk
      today from the Fleet Center to Copley Square. Over the course of an hour I
      toured the official "Free Speech Zone," spotted Hillary Clinton at Faneuil
      Hall, visited a rather grim, graphic Falun Gong protest in Boston Common
      (let the viewer beware before checking out the pictures), and got caught in
      an anarchist march through Back Bay. I've posted a photo gallery, an audio
      blog from the march (the recording is rather chaotic since I'm weaving
      through anarchists and policemen as I talk), and half a dozen video clips,
      mostly of the anarchists.

      http://www.edwebproject.org/andy/blog/

      Good thing this is the last day of the DNC because I don't think I could
      keep this up much longer without quitting my day job. :-)

      Andy Carvin
      Program Director
      EDC Center for Media & Community
      acarvin @ edc . org