Re: [WWWEDU] Edtech Conferences

  • Janice Friesen
    Message 1 of 38 , May 9, 2004
      This year I attended the TRLD (Technology, Reading, and Learning
      Difficulties) conference in San Fransisco, California in January. It was
      very different than NECC. It is a much smaller conference and it is
      associated with the IRA (International Reading Association) and so attracts
      a different group of attendees. The greatest thing this year was hearing
      both David Warlick and Donald Leu in person in fairly small group sessions
      (30-50).

      Janice Friesen
      jfriesen@...