Web Based Research

  • Surfz Stud
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hello Everyone –
      Another great use for the Internet in education - online research!

      I am conducting a study for my Masters Degree in Organizational
      Psychology. The research is focused on developing a reliable and
      valid multidimensional instrument to measure the employee-employer
      relationship. In takes (on average) 20-25 minutes to complete the
      study. As an incentive to participate, all participants have the
      chance to enter a drawing using their e-mail address (the e-mail
      address will not be linked to the data). The prizes are as follows:

      3 winners will get a $5.00 gift card from Giftcard.com
      3 winners will get a $10.00 gift card from Giftcard.com
      3 winners will get a $20.00 gift card from Giftcard.com
      3 winners will get a $50.00 gift card from Giftcard.com

      You can participate in the study by clicking on the following link:
      http://www.brycejones.com/study/informed_consent/

      If you know of anyone that would be interested in participating,
      please forward this e-mail to them. Your help is greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Bryce Jones
      California State University, Stanislaus