iSafe tangent

  • Jessica Millstone
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2004
      I am interested in hearing people's opinions of the iSafe program and
      organization ... any first-hand experiences or anecdotes?

      In the interest of full disclosure I will say that I am working on a
      project that might become associated with iSafe (too soon to say for
      sure) and this is the first mention of it I have picked up on through
      this list.

      Thanks for any info you care to share.

      -jessica millstone

      jessica@...
      http://www.jemetc.com/edtech

      ps: thank you Nancy for posting the News.com article. I added an
      excerpt from it to my blog this morning.