Re: [WWWEDU] Request for Evaluation Tools- youth media and technology

  • renadeutsch@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2003
      you might want to contact MOUSE (Making Opportunities for Upgrading Schools and
      Education). They are an organization based in NYC which works with students (I
      think now it is an after-school project) to teach them tech skills for fixing,
      networking computers, etc. I know they were doing an evaluation of the program
      this year.

      http://www.mouse.org/

      Rena Deutsch
      Librarian