Poll results for wwwedu

  • wwwedu@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2003
      The following wwwedu poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: How should the teaching of history
      and geography be most effective in an
      age of advance technology as today?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - On-line learning, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Internet research, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Actual field exposure(i.e.trips & travels), 0 votes, 0.00%
      - classroom interaction, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - library research, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - small-group discussion, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - making of projects and paraphernalias, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - do-it-yourself learning, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - traditional teaching-lecture-reading, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - others, please specify, 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wwwedu

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • Art Wolinsky
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2003
        Interesting poll results.
        Does that mean
        A) History and geography should not be taught
        B) People do not like to take online polls
        C) People were not aware of the poll
        D) The obvious answer of "All of the above" was missing from the poll
        E) None of the above
        F) All of the above
        G) Other ___________

        At 07:45 PM 5/31/2003 +0000, you wrote:
        >To: wwwedu@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [WWWEDU] Poll results for wwwedu
        >

        >The following wwwedu poll is now closed. Here are the
        >final results:
        >

        >POLL QUESTION: How should the teaching of history
        >and geography be most effective in an
        >age of advance technology as today?
        >
        >CHOICES AND RESULTS
        >- On-line learning, 0 votes, 0.00%
        >- Internet research, 0 votes, 0.00%
        >- Actual field exposure(i.e.trips & travels), 0 votes, 0.00%
        >- classroom interaction, 0 votes, 0.00%
        >- library research, 0 votes, 0.00%
        >- small-group discussion, 0 votes, 0.00%
        >- making of projects and paraphernalias, 0 votes, 0.00%
        >- do-it-yourself learning, 0 votes, 0.00%
        >- traditional teaching-lecture-reading, 0 votes, 0.00%
        >- others, please specify, 0 votes, 0.00%

        Art Wolinsky - OEO 3DWriting, Inc
        awolinsky@...
        http://www.3dwriting.com

        Technology Director - Online Internet Institute
        http://oii.org
        I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.
        I will surely learn a great deal today.