Andy's film airing tonight in Europe....

  • Andy Carvin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2003
      Hi everyone.... I just wanted to send out a quick reminder that the
      documentary I produced with my fiancee, Thai Boxing: A Fighting Chance, is
      airing on the National Geographic Channel in Europe tonight. It's airing in
      the UK at 8pm; other times across Europe will vary due to time zones, so
      check your local schedules for more information. It'll also air again on
      January 29.

      http://www.nationalgeographic.co.uk/thaiboxing_highlights.shtml

      Hope some of you get a chance to see it tonight!

      ac

      Andy Carvin
      list moderator
      acarvin@...