Eric Willard returns to the schools

  • elerttexas@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2002
      For all those old friends here on the forum, I wanted to let you know that
      following nine years as an educational technology consultant, I have returned
      to a school district. I missed the action and the chance to implement
      learning and administrative solutions using technology. So....I have returned
      to where the action is, in the classrooms.

      I am once again a Director of Technology, this time in Belvidere, IL.
      Although I will maintain my AOL account for consultancy purposes, my new
      school email address is ewillard@...

      I look forward to continuing to read this forum and learn from y'all (oops,
      I'm not in Texas anymore).

      Eric Willard
      Director of Technology
      CUSD #100