What is your district Out-sourcing?

  • Hayes, Jeanne
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2002
      I am doing an article on out-sourcing for Scholastic Administrator this
      week. Do you have successes or challenges to share about out-sourcing
      technology services or professional development in your school or district?
      Jeanne Hayes, President
      Quality Education Data, Inc. (QED) A Scholastic Company
      1625 Broadway, Suite 250 Denver, CO 80202
      Phone: 303.209.9393 Fax: 303.209.9401
      jhayes@...

      Scholastic Inc. 557 Broadway, Third Floor
      New York, NY 10012 212.343.6536

      Scholastic Inc. 212-343-6536