Movie Class at Lehman Cpllege

  • Steve Feld
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2013
      Dear Educaors
      To honor Earth Day, I thought you may like to see our latest film about
      sustainable energy savings.
      Save money by turning up your air conditioner "One Degree".

      Check our entry for the "CUNY one degree contest" uploaded to youtube.
      It times out at 1 minute 59 seconds. Perfect. Under two minutes!

      http://www.tinyurl.com/cx67jml

      Please feel free to share the link with your colleagues.
      Best regards,
      Steve Feld
      Continuing Education Instructor