Question about Twitter from school

  • davidbayne@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2013
      My school is getting back into Twitter; here's the message from the teacher heading up the project. All ideas welcome! Thanks!!

      For the record, we're a traditional, comprehensive, public high school in northern California. Not sure how much of that is important.

      -------

      Somebody suggested that we have a PHS twitter feed. We used to have one, and then the former VP ran away with it. . . so I created a new one. Feel free to follow it, have parents follow it, students follow it etc. . . You can find it on the main web page.

      But a better question will be, what should we post there ?