Canku Ota (Many Paths) New Issue

  • Vicki W. Barry
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 15, 2013
      Greetings!

      The February 15th issue of "Canku Ota (Many Voices)" is on the site! This issue is chock full of information, opportunities, a great story and even a recipe! We're also sharing two articles written just for us. One is by Joanne Zacharias and the other is by Rob Thomas. Please feel free to share our site and visit us on our Facebook page.. You can find the new issue at http://www.cankuota.org/.
      Paul has been busy cleaning up the extensive links section, and most of them are now working. As you can imagine, this has been a huge undertaking.

      Stay tuned for many exciting things.
      As before, and as always, Paul and I appreciate each and every one of you.

      Pidamaya yedo,

      Vicki Barry
      Editor
      http://www.cankuota.org

      On Facebook
      https://www.facebook.com/CankuOta1

    • Vicki W. Barry
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 1 8:33 AM
        Greetings,

        The April issue of Canku Ota (Many Paths) is on the website. For those of you that are unfamiliar with our site, we offer educational and good news from Indian Country. For those of you who have supported us in the past, pidamaya yedo (thank you very much).

        You can find us at
        http://www.cankuota.org

        or on Facebook at Cankuota1..

        We look forward to your visit,